Friday, May 1, 2009

Countdown! 5, ,4 3, 2, 1!

Never thought that this time would come! I leave in exactly 5 days! I have started to pack some, but am finding it really hard to pack for 3 months!?!? As the time gets nearer and nearer I start to get nervous- but the verse that keeps coming to my mind is Philippians 4:6,7 "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding , will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." This summer will be an experience and I know that God will use it to grow me and teach me to fully lean on Him in all areas of my life. 
Pray for safe travel as many family and friends are going down to Peru for Jaime and Anna's wedding! Pray that the wedding plans would all come together and that it would be a fun time celebrating Jaime and Anna getting married! Pray that I would be able to quickly find my place at the Burn Center and get involved in a Bolivian church! 

3 comments:

  1. Excitement!

    Remember that there are clothes washing machines in Bolivia... :P

    Will you get to go to Peru too?

    -Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! yes my whole family will go to Peru for Anna's wedding and then I go to Bolivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, God has blessed you, and will continue to on your journey to Bolivia...We will miss you terribly, but wish you all the best on this new adventure! We can't wait to see pics and hear updates on your experiences at the burn center!
    All our Love, Your Tega Cay Neighbor's!

    ReplyDelete